Data Entry Clerk
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters data by inputting alphanumeric information using an established procedure and through a detailed user interface.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from multiple systems when information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information, Results Driven, Energy Level, Self Starter, Quick Learner. Knowledge of the Telecom industry is a plus but by no means a requirement.
Years of Experience Required
Overnight Travel Required
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave