Teligistics Account Manager
The Teligistics Account Manager is accountable and responsible for accurate and timely processing, MACD, audit, documentation, vendor communication, and payment management of all assigned network cost accounts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive and thorough review, audit, documentation, database updates and payment processing for all assigned vendor invoices within required timeline.
- Provide timely and accurate updates and audit review of vendor billing inventories to internal network inventories for assigned accounts. Identify and resolve all discrepancies including circuit counts, pricing, usage, taxing, and other ancillary charges prior to authorizing payment to vendor.
- Submit timely, well documented disputes to vendor for erroneous billing via the standardize dispute process. Document, track and follow up on all submitted disputes with vendor to ensure timely resolution and associated follow through to invoice adjustments. Develop and maintain comprehensive tracking and documentation of disputed amounts for each vendor account via the detailed dispute tracking log.
- Proactively identify missing accounts from vendor to avoid disconnect or service interruption notices.
- Maintain accurate coding to the general ledger for all cost components associated to vendor invoices.
- Process all Move, Add, Change, and Disconnect within required timeline.
- Maintain organized and timely filing of all invoices and related transactions and communications for each assigned vendor account.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years in Accounting or Finance, audit or finance experience in telecommunications and/or cost accounting.
- Strong and proven abilities in understanding cost accounting and audit concepts.
- Working knowledge of telecommunications tariff cost structures, LEC, CLEC and IXC carrier billing and associated interconnection products.
- Must possess strong organizational and technical skills necessary to effectively perform within a highly complex and detailed work area.
- Experience with and understanding of vendor Customer Service Records (CSR’s) is required. Ability to read and understand vendor invoices and the various voice and data USOC products billed. Familiarity with GL codes.
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft office products. Proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Strong analytical ability.