The Wireless Helpdesk Analyst is responsible for wireless help desk support for all assigned accounts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction across customer base.
- Interpret wireless needs and issues for corporate customer base.
- Ensure accuracy and entries of user accounts within the Teligistics database.
- Participate in reviews with all assigned customers.
- Process all Move, Add, Change, Disconnects, and ensure the accuracy of changes with the vendors.
- Perform wireless activations, upgrades, troubleshooting, and existing operational process initiatives to identify customer savings and continued cost management for all assigned accounts. Submit updated entries in ticketing system.
- Research and correct audit discrepancies.
- Maintain organized and timely responses for related transactions and communications for each end user.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Wireless Telecommunication industry.
- Strong and proven abilities in understanding of Wireless concepts and troubleshooting theories.
- Previous experience in MS Word and Excel.
- Must possess strong organizational and technical skills.
- Must be able to communicate and present complex information to leadership in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in handling multiple priorities and operate independently in a fast paced, deadline driven, and matrix environment.
- Ability to maintain to build and maintain rapport with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft office products. Proficiency in Excel is a must.
- Strong analytical ability.
Full Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required
Work Experience can replace Degree (High School Diploma a MUST)
Overnight Travel Required
Health/Dental Benefits, Retirement Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave