Telecom Sourcing for Contracts Starts with the Experts at TeligisticsStrategic telecom sourcing for contracts with telecom service providers should involve ”Best in Class” contract terms that dictate vendor performance in all areas such billing , service level agreements and pricing and many other contract elements. Teligistics negotiates major telecom contracts on a daily basis. Contact Teligistics today to have their expert staff help you win a “World Class” telecom contract today! More on telecom sourcing.
Telecom Expense Management
Teligistics’ Telecom Expense Management Handles Your Telecom ExpensesTelecom service procurement, management and billing audits are sometimes an overwhelming task for most companies. Teligistics offers solutions for telecom expense management through its web-based portal, TEAM™ (Telecom Expense & Asset Management platform). With this tool, companies can have their line & circuit inventory, costs, contracts, assists, Moves/Adds/Changes and telephone bill auditing managed professionally. Telecom expense management or TEM, with Teligistics is a smart decision for companies in need of a solution for managing telecom expenses. More about telecom expense management .
Teligistics has Enterprise Mobility Management Solutions for Telecom SpendsWireless and Mobility costs are among the fast rising costs for an enterprise, but typically one with the least amount of controls. Teligistics offers a strategic solution for enterprise mobility management through its innovative innovative eMobileGistics web-based telecom expense management tool. It encompasses every aspect of enterpise mobility management including device inventory, contracts, device fulfillment, rate plan optimization, and wireless policy construction and maintenance. eterprise mobility management
Talk to Teligistics About Creating, Implementing and Managing Your Telecom RFPWhen seeking a world class contract with a telecom service provider, it is imperative to structure a telecom RFP (request for pricing) appropriately. Developing “Best in Class” RFP’s is a core-competency of Teligistics and our processes can analyze rate plans on a net-to-net basis through its U.S. patented methodologies. Teligistics offers telecom reverse auctions for companies as another tool in the telecom sourcing process. Teligistics has developed a Rapid Deploy RFP™ for enterprises who have to launch a sourcing project quickly.
Telecom Expense and Asset Management ™
Net Result is 40% Average Expense Reduction & Improved Controls
Telecommunications and wide-area network costs per employee are increasing at a rate faster than health-care costs according to analysts. The increase of telecom expenses per employee encompasses everything from Internet access, local dial tone services, long distance, VoIP to wide area data networks. Rising almost as fast as the costs per employee is the level of complexity associated with the procurement, contracting, invoicing and engineering of these services. Organizations have realized that the critical functions needed to gain financial control over these expenses typically does not reside internally.
Teligistics is the recognized leader in the outsourced managed-provider Telecom Expense Management industry. Teligistics has invested in the technologies necessary to gain control of these costs, including the first U.S. Patent for the methodologies used to audit and compare service provider rate plans.
Teligistics' full cycle management of our clients telecom expenses typically result in a 40% overall savings, with immediate impact and improved process controls.
- Uncovering the TCO (true cost of ownership) in Telecom Services Contracts
- The case for Outsourcing the Telecom RFP Process
- Choosing the Right TEM Provider
- Using a Channel Partner for Telecom Procurement
- Questions Every CFO Should Ask About Paying Un-Audited Telecom Invoices
- The Case for Engaging an Independent Telecom Expense Management Company
Get White Papers
- Telibid Nominated as “Best Mid-Market Solution”
(May 9, 2013)
- Teligistics Surpasses $7 Billion in Sourced Telecom Contracts
(November 15, 2012)
- A Telecom Consultant from Teligistics Can Offer Companies Savings on Telecom Costs
(August 25, 2012)
- Telecom RFP by Teligistics Helps Companies Secure Better Telecom Contracts
(August 25, 2012)
- For Telecom Audit Software That Really Works, Companies Turn to Teligistics
(July 25, 2012)
- Telecom Expense Management by Teligistics Can Help Companies Save
(July 25, 2012)
- A Phone Bill Audit by Teligistics Can Result in Savings for Companies
(June 29, 2012)
- For Expert Wireless Procurement, Companies Depend on Teligistics
(June 29, 2012)
- Teligistics Offers the Best Telecom Expense Control Services for Companies
(May 31, 2012)
- Companies Looking for a New Telecom Contract Seek the Help of Teligistics
(April 30, 2012)
- Telephone Bill Auditing from Teligistics Can Help Save Companies Money
(March 05, 2012)
- For Help Lowering Telecom Expenses, Businesses Turn to Telecom Consultants at Teligistics
(March 04, 2012)
- Teligistics Can Help Businesses Avoid Costly Telecom Contracts
(January 25, 2012)
- Teligistics Helps Business Owners Manage Enterprise Wireless Costs
(January 25, 2012)
- Teligistics Launches Telibid™ Reverse Auction Tool for Telecom Sourcing
(September 23, 2011)
- Teligistics Issues Recommendations for Telecom Sourcing in Today's Economy
(January 9, 2009)
- Teligistics Receives Audit Compliance Certification
(February 12, 2008)
- Teligistics' to Complete SAS 70 Type II Audit
(July 06, 2007)
- Teligistics' Growth Continues to Accelerate in 2007
(Jun. 22, 2007)
- Teligistics Reaches $4.5 Billion in Telecom Procurement
(Jun. 23, 2007)
- Teligistics reports record growth & revenues
(Feb. 26, 2007)
Procure the Best Deal on Telecom Services with a Sample RFP Response from Teligistics
[Posted on Sep 24]
In order to procure the best deal for the telecom services that you need, you have to know how to create a professional grade request for pricing or proposal. Of course, many companies have no one on staff these days that offers this experience. Teligistics helps those companies to procure better telecom contracts with Telibid. Telibid is an online application that will provide you with Sample RFP response templates that enable you to choose the very best telecom provider offering. If you are not experienced in crafting an RFP or RFP response, these templates will enable you to create professional requests.
Continue reading this article on Sample RFP response:Sample RFP Templates from Teligistics Help You Create Professional Telecom RFPs
[Posted on Sep 27]
Procuring a good telecom contract deal requires you to have a bit of knowledge of the telecom industry in general. In order to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible, you need to know how to compare offerings and how to create a professional grade request for pricing. Teligistics understands that not all companies have this experience. We offer Telibid, an application that gives you Sample RFP templates that will enable you to create a professional request for pricing and ensure that you are getting the very best telecom deal available to you.
Continue reading this article on Sample RFP templates: