5 Costs that Come When Organizations Don’t Work With A TEM Provider
Organizations encounter higher costs when they operate without a telecommunications expense management provider in their corner.
- Address outdated expansive hardware
- Avoid invoice errors
- Keep telecommunication rates under control
Managing Hidden Costs Vital in Complex IP Services World
IP services offer immense operational potential but can come packed with hidden costs.
- Eliminate unused services
- Tackle unnecessary hardware
- Leverage telecommunications expense management software to reduce hidden costs
The BYOD Myth – Determining Corporate Mobile Strategy
Total cost of BYOD needs to be considered when determining a corporate wireless strategy.
- Common myths of BYOD
- BYOD vs COPE
- Factors included in the total cost of BYO
Unplugged and In Charge: Companies Preparing for the Next Generation of Data Users
Providers need to be ready as a new generation of smartphone and internet device users demand more data.
- The demographics of this emerging data-on-demand generation
- Trends in overall use of mobile and data
- How companies are positioning themselves now to succeed in the future
Proving procurment is Strategic in IT Sourcing
IT equipment and software is increasingly costly, let procurement help alleviate those spending pains.
- Bring quantified savings and value creation
- Help tackle a changing vendor landscape
- Create better internal communication and collaboration
The Telecom Management Ecosystem: A Progress Report on Vendor Value
Know that you’re getting the most value from your vendor, and not just your telecom service.
- Commonly identified traits of top-performing, and underperforming, vendors
- Breaking down the complicated ecosystem and understanding the impacts to your business
- Evaluating a vendor on a point-by-point basis